Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beginning of "Summer" 2010

This semester Matt and I have been pretty busy figuring out what our next step is going to be in life. Matt has to do his internship and we have been planning on doing it somewhere in California or Arizona. After a week and a half of looking around both areas we really didn't have anything solid. We had a few possiblities, but mostly we just enjoyed seeing our families : )
So... I'm starting to "show" I thought it was really noticeable, but my mother thought I was being silly for saying that I was getting big. I see what she means now. This is me at 14ish weeks.



I was really amazed that this was all I could suck in. When we went to our first appointment we figured out that the uterus is set far back so it's kind of taking a long time to pop-out. I think Matt is getting frustrated because he things his little boy is going to be too little.


Matt didn't know I was taking pictures of him. I think he is doing his homework or maybe watching an "A's" game : )


We went bowling one night on a date. It was really fun. Matt ended up killing me though. This was when he was doing kind of bad.




Matt and I went on a bike ride up by Mesa Falls along the Snake River, where he previously proposed to me. It was really nice weather, but kind of lame that there was still snow on parts of the ground. It was pretty muddy on parts of the trail and I am really out of shape so we made it a short ride.



Or camera died after a minute or so, so we didn't get any pictures of Matt : ( I am getting even larger now as you can see. This is about 19 weeks along.

3 comments:

  1. I loved looking at your blog! Chelsea you look adorable (and tiny!). And I can't believe Matt is STILL breaking windows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do look great Chelsea--and so close to half way there! And it was fun reading all about the details from your Mexico trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxious to hear about baby!!

    ReplyDelete