Thursday, May 20, 2010

Winter 2010

This semester I started my fulltime job at Rexburg Care and Rehabilitation. Matt was taking a couple of really really hard Accounting classes (which he did really well in). The biggest news was that Matt and I found out that I was pregnant! We were, and are, really excited about this! I was getting too stressed out with 13 credits at school and working fulltime so I switched to parttime and eventually quit for several other reasons. We had a nice little visit from Jesse and Francesca Harrison during the semester. We had a lot of fun bowling and playing games around town.





Aparrently our camera was on the wrong setting because Matt lost Jesse's head in this one.








We stopped by Brittany Munk's boutique "Brittany Rae's" because Jesse and Matt wanted to check out her new place. They found these amazing neck warmers!




Jesse broke the manikin's hand while they were modeling for us : )






Sean and Court stayed in Rexburg for Easter and Juan was up visiting so Matt and I decided that they should come have Easter with us! It was really fun being in charge of my first Easter dinner. Matt helped out in the kitchen a ton! He prepared the ham all by himself!!





The finished and eaten product : )



No comments:

Post a Comment