Wednesday, May 19, 2010

End of Fall Semester and Christmas Break

So I am extremely behind on the blog... I am going to try and catch-up. I've been looking through our pictures, remembering some fun times, and I thought I would share a few:

This is one of the windows in our house. Matt doesn't throw balls as much in the house anymore : )

Matt and I bought a Christmas tree from Broulim's for our house and when we let the limbs down we found this small heart shaped nest! So romantic, haha! This is kind of a bad shot of it, but it's the only one that we didn't look like idiots.

During Christmas Break Matt and I visited AZ to see my family. I didn't take many pictures but here we are at Disneyland. (Left) Matt and Josh on Main Street. (Right) Space Mountain picture where we are trying to be aliens. (Bottom) Matt is going to kill me for this one... He is being my Christmas present.
Fall semester we also visited Matt's family in Lincoln. Sherri and Brendi are much better picture takers that I am, so I leave it up to them : )

No comments:

Post a Comment